ITMIG INTERNATIONAL DATABASES
We are building a worldwide community to advance knowledge about thymic malignancies in order to improve patient outcomes.
Thank you to our hospitals who contribute patient data and make ITMIG research possible.
For ITMIG Administrators
- The Outlier Project Research Group
- PET2TET Project Research Group Statistical Tools
- ITMIG-ESTS Data Sharing
Development of ITMIG International Database: An Unprecedented Resource ...
Journal Thoracic Oncology, Vol 9, Nr 10, 10-2014.
- The IASLC/ITMIG Thymic Epithelial Tumors Staging Project: Evidence-Based Stage ... Journal Thoracic Oncology, Vol 9, Nr 9, Supp 2, 09-2014.
PARTICIPATION IN ITMIG DATABASES
- Technical, Legal, Structural Aspects of Participation
- Policies for Participation & Usage
- Download and sign the Data Use Agreement.
- Purdue University - Business Associates Agreement
Selected data from ALL hospitals, research studies, treatment outcomes & survival times ... and more.
- Retrospective Data contributed by your hospital
The mission of ITMIG is to advance clinical and basic science pertaining to thymic and other mediastinal malignancies.
We provide infrastructure for international collaboration, promote a science-based approach, and facilitate dissemination of knowledge about thymic malignancies in order to improve the outcomes of people diagnosed with this condition.
Click to find out >> more about ITMIG.